IFSA are delighted to open bookings for our 2nd Spring Webinar series, following on from great interest last year. We hope that these webinars will be of benefit for members, forest school trainees and others as we remerge from our winter rest into the springtime. Re-inspire and re-connect with your Forest School community in this series of evening webinars where we will explore themes of Knifework, storytelling, nature craft and Wildlife Tracking
Each webinar will take place on a Monday evening from 7pm-8pm. We hope you will be able to join us!
- Monday Feb 7th Whittling in Forest School with Ross Wareham
- Monday Feb 21st Weaving story, song and movement into your Forest School practice with Niamh Geoghegan and Aaran Towers.
- Monday March 7th Keeping track: The art of wildlife tracking – with Lucy O’Hagan
The workshops are free of charge to current IFSA members, and we also welcome non-members at a cost of €15.
IFSA is always open to new members, and returning friends too! If you would like to renew your membership early for the year 2022/23, or join IFSA for the first time you can do so by following this link: IFSA Membership
We are greatful to all our members in their support of our work to fulfill our mission:
- To bring Forest School practitioners together to inspire inclusive, playful, learning for all, in nature.
- To build resilience and relationships, through our connection with each other, and the natural world, while inspiring creativity and supporting wellbeing.
- To continue to make links with other organisations who share our vision for a better and more sustainable world where humans can live more harmoniously with each other and with nature.
Webinars will take place on a Monday evening from 7pm-8pm. We hope you will be able to join us!
Please follow this link to book: https://irishforestschoolassociation.clr.events/event/131980:ifsa-spring-webinar-series-2022